Bananas are not just healthy but also delicious. The mineral rich fruit contains several necessary nutrients and is quite beneficial for digestive health, as well as in keeping the heart healthy. Besides, Bananas are filled with fiber, antioxidants, and protein.
This is the reason why Banana smoothies make an excellent breakfast and mid-day snacks. Moreover, one can easily make it at home without being a kitchen expert.
Here we share a quick 2 minute Banana Smoothie recipe
The Smoothie Contains:
- Ripe Banana- 1
- Milk- 2 cup
- Honey- 2 spoon
- Dates – 2
- Almonds – 3 to 4
- Peel the banana, slice it, and then put the slices in a mixer blender. You can use a frozen banana for a thicker smoothie.
- Add both honey and milk into the blender
- If desired, top it off with ice (optional)
- Blend the smoothie ingredients until everything is evenly combined.
- Pour out the smoothie into the glass, and relish the taste.
To make it healthier you can also add 1 scoop of protein powder in it.
Enjoy your 2 minute Banana Smoothie!
Do Not Miss Reading: