When it comes to car repair and servicing, an online portal ‘Pitstop’ has become quite a talk of the town. In this article, we will discuss, review and highlight all the things you need to know about Pitstop (getpitstop.com), the latest most trusted car servicing company that is known for offering car servicing and repairing right at your door step.
What are the services that Pitstop Car Company offers to its customers?
- Inspection and repairing:
In this service, the company first inspects the car, check it completely and as soon as the diagnosing of the car is complete, it is then given for servicing. Any type of fault, if diagnosed, is repaired.
- General servicing:
General services such as filling of engine oil, repairing engines, checking the fuel capacity, checking the interiors of car etc. are done. This service is a quick grooming service given to the car.
- Battery replacement:
No matter what is the make and model of your car, the technicians at Pitstop gives your car the battery replacement that it requires to run smoothly.
- Denting and Panting:
Denting is a process in which the dents on the outer surface of the car are removed using machines. Painting on the other hand is a procedure wherein the interior of the car is repaired.
Advantages of Pitstop
The services are very much convenient.
- Pitstop technicians offer drop and pick up services for your car and the door to door services is absolutely free of cost.
- The payments can be easily made through online mode, which is both, safe and hassle-free.
- The company offers you fast delivery.
The Company is Trustworthy
- Pitstop make sure that they keep their clients regularly updated regarding the services right from the first step
- They are into automatic diagnosis
- Besides, they offer genuine spares to customers.
They Emphasis on Quality.
- All the technicians working in Pitstop are skilled and have good experience as well.
- Their services come with a warranty.
Pitstop Services are Reliable.
What is the procedure of the Pitstop car repair and Service Company?
STEP 1: To start with, you’ll have to book your car for service or repair. After that, a technician will come and take your car to their center.
STEP 2: Then the car will be diagnosed thoroughly. Once the root cause is found, the car will be repaired. Meanwhile, the customer will be given all-time updates regarding their car.
STEP 3: After this, the customer will have to pay the bill. The customer can easily pay the bill through online mode as well as through cash.
STEP 4: After the payment is made, the car will be dropped back at the customer’s doorstep. Post which, the customer has to review or rate the services offered by this company on their site getpitstop.com.