This post is written by Meenakshi S Rao
These are the important points which make the serial Dosti Yaariyan Manmarziyan the best on Star plus .
1) Let me start with the first and foremost episode. It started with Rishikesh ,one of the holiest places in India. India is a country of rich heritage and its richness lies here. People who have not seen Rishikesh were also able to see it on TV. Not all can see this especially people from south like me don’t know what is north .So it was an awesome time seeing this .Hats off to the production house for the concept .
2) The settings of the team from Mumbai showed what busy life people of Mumbai lead . How the people have to travel distances to go to their offices. It also showed that any living is possible here.
3) The production house showed to the viewers that by the realistic values it followed can bring change in the youth by following simple homely atmosphere.
4) The dresses worn by the actors were decent and the proper ones which the present youth follows.
5) The value of family matters more in ones life .It also shows without the support of your loved ones, no matter what you have achieved,it becomes nothing.
6) Manmarziyan proves that friends are your family , not related by blood. A friend can go to any level to help one another.
7)The four main characters chosen here are one of the best and God given gift to the director. If not for them this serial would not have had millions of fan followers.The talents and the roles played by them are worth praising .
8) Manmarziyan has been getting a lot of attention through social media such as face book and twitter. Since the social media platform is mainly run by the youth, one could say the show is reaching its targeted group.
9)The messages sent to the audience through this TV serial and everyone can relate to it in the most realistic way possible.
10) This show has a great potential to become one of the best TV shows out there as the theme itself is unique that is Friendship, Friends and Aspirations.
11) Manmarziyan motivates the young girls to move forward in their career before and after marriage . Youngsters can be more ambitious and can fullfil their dreams.
12)The girl power in the office is depicted very well by the main character Radhika and her friends work within the office environment. Radhika, the main protagonist ,handles clients and projects in such a way to show that girls are not inferior to men.
13 ) The present generation has strong bonding with the opposite sexes and it never in any way cloud one’s judgement of a friend in just only 24 hours.
Do Not Miss Reading: